sábado, 1 de abril de 2023

Yolman English Works

 My name is Yolman Castillo Legarda. I am studing Analysis and Software Development at Sena. In this blog, I will share some of the evidence mad in the english course. 

I mention them below. 

1. Virtual interview 

2. Chronicle 

3. Email.co evidence 

4. Foro

5. Audio

 

 

1. Virtual interview

 

 
 
2.  Chronicle

 

Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro, born in Portugal in 1985, is considered by many in the world as one of the best strikers that exist today. This extraordinary player has gone through great clubs in the world, such as Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus and currently plays for one of the best clubs in Saudi Arabia.

 

Cristiano Ronaldo debuted in soccer in one of the teams he loves and also very well known in his homeland, Sporting Lisbon. Known worldwide for his plays, goals and good behavior on the field, this player has been awarded several Ballon d'Ors, which is the highest award a player can receive in world soccer.

 

  In the field of love, the effective striker has had several relationships with many of the most beautiful women in the world, among these we can mention Jordana Jardel, Merche Romero, Gemma Atkison, Irina Shak and currently his current partner is the beautiful Georgina Rodríguez , with whom he has formed a beautiful family where they have 6 children, where apparently his firstborn is going to follow in his footsteps in soccer. Cristiano Ronaldo Junior, has unique skills with the ball just like his father, for this reason he is one of the new promises of soccer in the world. For this brief summary, at 38 years of age, one of the best in the world in his profession has enviable economic stability, an almost perfect physique and a desire to continue giving joy to his followers.

 

3.  Email.co evidence

Email.

Of: Yolman.castillo@soy.sena.edu.co

For: participacion.ciudadana@ecopetrol.com.co

Subject: Application for the vacancy of quality coordinator in the company Eco-petrol

Greetings.

Good morning members of the human resources team, I am writing to you by this means to apply for the vacancy of quality coordinator that your company currently requires, which was announced on your website. I see a great opportunity within your company for my personal and professional growth because of everything that I can do, learn and contribute in it.

Currently, I have an undergraduate degree in quality engineering and I am studying a technology in software analysis and development at SENA; I believe that I have the qualities and abilities to occupy the position that they are applying for. Thanks to my skills, I have the ability to manage processes and implement management systems within the company, thanks to the experience I have from my previous jobs.

It will be a pleasure to work in your company, if you want it that way; Next I leave my telephone number for a contact. 3114033045

Name: Yolman Castillo Legarda

Thank you very much for your attention, I remain attentive to any concerns

Sender:

Yolman Castillo Legarda

Quality engineer

Medellín, Colombia  

 

 4. Foro: Giving opinions about jobs 


 

 5. Audio

 

Bond:

https://clipchamp.com/watch/zkCU0ZFLyhr

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


No hay comentarios: