lunes, 10 de abril de 2023

Katerine Ceballos activities

 Hello! I am Katerine Ceballos and these are my activities. Enjoy 

1. The following video is my virtual interview


2. This video is the presentation of the cathedral of Caldas


3. This is the chronicle about my favorite artist





4. I attach my resume

Title (subject): Resume for software developer vacancy

Dear Sirs.

“My name is Katerine Ceballos Munera and I send you a cordial greeting, the reason I am writing to you is that I have seen that your company is carrying out a selection process for a software developer vacancy.

I am pleased to send you my cover letter and resume. I want to tell you that I am really interested in this position and I consider that I can perform it perfectly since I am currently studying technology in software analysis and development at SENA, in which I have acquired a lot of knowledge in the area in which you are applying for the job.

On the other hand, I fully identify with the business culture of your company, among the skills that I have to offer you are effective communication, problem solving, and self-management, I think it is a great option to develop my professional career, so I would like to take the opportunity to participate in the selection process for this position.

I hope you like my profile and I will remain at your disposal in case you think it's appropriate to hold an interview. If you give me the opportunity, it will be a pleasure for me to provide you with information about any information that you consider convenient.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention.

Receive a cordial greeting,

Katerine Ceballos Munera.

Telephone: 3194518836

Email: kceballos15@soy.sena.edu.co

5. Mind map about Personal Learning Environment



No hay comentarios: